Pariticants share about their Elaborhythmic experience.
- Exhilarating and liberating!
- Unstructured playfulness
- Builds confidence
- Like a massage… a letting go…
- Community and connection
- Made me reconnect with the inner-child which I thought was forever gone
- A tribal feeling
- Letting go of our masks
- Basking in the freedom of the room
- An opportunity to let go of judgment and pre-conceived notions and play like a child once again
- A chance to “hear” the body
- Transcends the limitations of being a spectator at a performance
- I was “wowed” by the freedom and yet felt this anxiety only to see it dissipate as there were no “expectations”